$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Nice

It was good and funny even though I don't feel all those pokeboobies parts were necessary, but anyway lol. Two things I didn't like, not about the animation itself, but anyway, just the fact that I always had to mess with my volume to keep it kind-of equal, and even when I maxed my volume it was hard to hear what they were saying, until they started screaming and I had to put it all the way down... and the fact I couldn't pause it at all and I went eat dinner so I had to start from the beginning.
Very good collab though.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Awesome as always

Yeah. Been a long time since we saw a jerry jackson cartoon, and it's still as awesome as before.

btw... lol @ DacenLikesHisStuff :
"1) I REALLY REALLY think you should learn to type.
And 2) This was the worst thing I've ever seen.
That is all."
I lol'd. How can you even take a flash like this seriously enough to post something like that, wow. I guess the obvious isn't obvious to some people.

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Amazing!

Wow, this is simply amazing, I really don't understand how this could not be on front page or be in the top 5 of the day, and has only a few views and reviews..
Anyways, this is fav'ed.
The cat idea was.. strange, but gave a unique style.
The music fitted very much, I didn't know the band before, but now I love it. Good job.

Jerry jackson soundboard! Jerry jackson soundboard!

Woot but misses 1 thing

Heh you should have put the "Chocolate man in da way" thing(Don't remember from wich cart2n)
But in overall, i liked it :)
Especially the LOL SONG

Orbox B Orbox B

Really good game

Reminds me of the things in pokemon gym with ice and you had to slip from rocks to rocks :P
Good job.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks! +1

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Nice game!!!

This was cool.
69 and 79 were my favorite ones, but they all looked awesome!
Nice job, hope to see more!

A Man Casually Walking On The A Man Casually Walking On The

Amazing

Amazing.

True art.

ElectroGangrene (Scrap Brain) ElectroGangrene (Scrap Brain)

Very nice.

Everything was done nicely, good instruments, great effects and such, good job.

Kirby's Metaknight (Part 2) Kirby's Metaknight (Part 2)

W00t!

Niceeeee :) this was not only in MetaKnight's revenge but in other Kirby games, and you made a superb remix. A really nice song, and you made it even nicer! Good job, hope to see more soon! =D

Rythim-Man responds:

I'm glad you feel that way. Me too. Metaknight and Kirby should work together more often than they fight eachother. I realize it's in other games but the music in Metaknight was sequenced in such a way that I really fill like this is the light side to the metaknight story and the other the dark side. The third is when the two mix.