$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Nice

It was good and funny even though I don't feel all those pokeboobies parts were necessary, but anyway lol. Two things I didn't like, not about the animation itself, but anyway, just the fact that I always had to mess with my volume to keep it kind-of equal, and even when I maxed my volume it was hard to hear what they were saying, until they started screaming and I had to put it all the way down... and the fact I couldn't pause it at all and I went eat dinner so I had to start from the beginning.
Very good collab though.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Awesome as always

Yeah. Been a long time since we saw a jerry jackson cartoon, and it's still as awesome as before.

btw... lol @ DacenLikesHisStuff :
"1) I REALLY REALLY think you should learn to type.
And 2) This was the worst thing I've ever seen.
That is all."
I lol'd. How can you even take a flash like this seriously enough to post something like that, wow. I guess the obvious isn't obvious to some people.

Nightmare City Nightmare City

Amazing!

Wow, this is simply amazing, I really don't understand how this could not be on front page or be in the top 5 of the day, and has only a few views and reviews..
Anyways, this is fav'ed.
The cat idea was.. strange, but gave a unique style.
The music fitted very much, I didn't know the band before, but now I love it. Good job.

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Nice drawing!

Hehe, your drawing was very good, looked alot like MS characters! I played it for some time but now I don't anymore.. heh, nice flash!

Badenture Badenture

This owned.

That flash was really really good, I loved it, watched it lots of time on ABS. I know all the speech in it by heart =D
Seriously, good job. :)
People who voted low on this and made it that bad score are stupid..
This is 1st is my favorites list now =)

PS: Abla (previous review) told me about that cartoon <3 kthxs

Starcraft Battle Report 1 Starcraft Battle Report 1

This was nice, except

The preloader didn't work correctly.
But, it was REALLY nicely animated, the gfx were truly great.
Also, it was kinda short, but good job.

New Numa New Numa

Nice :)

I liked it, the first was funnier, but this one had more effort into it, and was just not the same, this one was funny too, deserves to be in spotlight.
Good continuation to your band, I'll listen some of your music when I have the time =D

Supersonic Supersonic

Bad Religion is THE BEST

Nice thing here, Bad Religion is my favorite band,seriously.It was cool and the faces of the chars at the end were kinda funny.
Good job and nice music choice ;)

littleFoot littleFoot

One Word:Woot.

This was really nice and the graphics were incredible...I liked the little beasts you made^_^.I'll check out for the next one!!!

C and B make up C and B make up

A big 0

Aww man I vote like 10/10 on alot of entries,I'm generous and you got my big 0...I think you deserve an award...